One good teacher can change thousands of lives for better. A good teacher training center can only create such good teachers. Role of teacher training center is important for nation building. Here I give you five salient features of a teacher training centers:
- A good teacher training center is the one which trains the future teachers to make concepts clear in most simple manner possible. Teacher learns how to use different examples to make the concept clear here.
- Training centers believes, it is not sufficient for teacher to be just highly knowledgeable but he or she should also be very enthusiastic about teaching. Passion and drive for teaching will enable teachers to overcome small hurdles. Teacher who is enthusiastic for his or her job will have great relationship with students and students will learn more effectively from such teacher.
- Teacher training institutes in Mumbai teach importance of involvement of students in classroom. With good communication skills and ability to connect with students on their level a teacher can grab their attention. Training centers teach teachers to be creative, energetic and engaging to create interest among students.
- World is changing every day hence education systems is also evolving with time. A skilled teacher should be able to adapt himself or herself according to these changes. In this digital era, new methods of teaching are required for better involvement of students. Teacher training institutes in Mumbai prepare the teachers in such a way that they can adapt themselves according to these changes and come up with new teaching methods.
- There are many occasions when students are not able to understand some tricky topic, teacher training centers train teachers to handles such situations with determination. Instead of skipping such topics finding out different ways to convey the topic to the students is what a good teacher do. Job of teacher involves preparing for next day lessons, setting question paper, grading answer sheets and many such thankless tasks, but strong determination and love for this job helps them handle all such things gracefully.
Look for all these qualities in a teacher training center to be a great teacher.
For any child, the preschool years are most important as they create long lasting impression. They need more care. A Montessori trained teacher can only take care of these little doodlers.
Nowadays, choosing a career path is one of the most important decisions we make in our lives. Priorities vary from one individual to the next. Some consider personal fulfillment to be the most vital issue when choosing a career. Continue reading Why One Must Enroll for Montessori Teacher Training Course
Pre-school teachers play an important role in children’s overall development. They nurture the little buds to make them a beautiful flower. At pre-school kids get exposed to numbers, letters and shapes; they learn to socialize, share with other kids and a lot. But this doesn’t happen alone, pre-school teachers help them grow and develop from the very initial stage. As an early childhood teacher, you will be challenged to be a guide to little minds. Children follow what they see and hear so it is very important for an ECCED teacher to be a role model for children. It’s a great courage and proud in nurturing little minds in right direction. There are many institutes which provide ECCED training.
Let us know about ECCED training course in Mumbai:
- Aim: To acquaint a trainee teacher with the fundamentals of child development in the early years, 0-6 years.
- It enables student teachers to acquire right attitude, skills, insights and training to be a nursery teacher.
- The course is suitable for the following people:
- Entrepreneurs who need to run their own nursery school.
- Teachers who need to supplement their practical knowledge and skills in nursery teaching.
- Homemakers who wish to take wings and want to become a teacher.
- Mid career professionals seeking a change in job.
- College going students who aspire to gain professional qualification.
- If you are 12th pass you are eligible for this course.
- The course provides hands on training in activities like art, craft, drawing, puppet and dramatization.
- The course provides the knowledge of teaching aids and how to use them.
- It also provides internship in teacher training for the aspirers.
- Many workshops are organized by experts, counselors and special educators.
- The course provides theoretical knowledge in the following 6 modules:
- Principle of early children education
- Child development
- Methods and materials for working out with children.
- Health and nutrition for preschooler
- Issues and concerns related to early childhood.
- The course duration is 1 year.
- After completion of course you get job opportunities like:
- Curriculum designer
- Educational manager
- Educational consultant
- You can join the course to have these benefits with your job:
- You will enjoy flexible working hours with public holidays and vacations.
- You will get an option working either part time or full time.
- You will get to attain benefits by working in international schools.
- You will enhance your parenting skills and will have better understanding of children’s mind frames.
EECED course, Mumbai proves to be the best as they offer best training both theoretical and practical in just one year. They have hired experienced teachers to assist you throughout the training course. If you are a Mumbai resident you can surely join this course and reap benefits of flexible and noble jobs further in life. It’s always a pride in becoming a guide for framing little minds.
The work of a daycare teacher includes more than just watching children every day. In addition to ensuring that children are safe, the teacher is responsible for their health, development, nutrition, and education.
The teacher of kindergarten schools teaches children to express themselves and to be understood through language : to order words in a sentence, to ask a question, to tell a small story, to name objects, to sing a nursery rhyme, to recite from memory Poems. He also introduces them to the writing: how to hold a pencil, write their first name in cursive, draw a circle, a square and a triangle, cut etc.
It helps them to locate themselves in space, move, to speak with their bodies, to develop their imagination, attention to the world around them, their concentration. It ‘ Also acts to put them in contact with new technologies (digital tablet, computer, and camera??). Finally, its role is to make them become autonomous pupils, respectful of others, rules and group life Education and training
Good nursery teachers do not do this without Montessori teacher training in Mumbai. They have taken courses in child development, and understand the achievements and skills that children should learn at each age. Through classes and training, they also know how to plan appropriate activities and strategies to help children achieve those accomplishments.
When it comes to child safety, safe nursery teachers have taken courses and obtained first aid and Montessori teacher training in Mumbai. They recognize symptoms of common illness and child abuse and know when to act if a child displays a shift in mood or behavior.
When a teacher does not set the rules or does not use appropriate ways to discipline children, chaos can take over the nursery. A good teacher creates simple rules for children to follow and uses strategies such as behaviour charts, time off, and redirection to motivate children to monitor the rules.
Continue reading Only Best Teacher Can Nurture Best Nursery
Many people undergoing Montessori teacher training have a common question regarding their future career. While teaching at the secondary or senior secondary level means that the students take a lot of the initiative; teaching younger children seems much more challenging. To clarify what teaching Montessori children actually may relate to, we have to explore both teaching techniques, as well as the mind of child who is between 3 and 6 years old. Continue reading Is Teaching Preschoolers Really a Difficult Task?
Teaching is one of the most prestigious jobs in the world, and you must have the right qualifications and training to be a capable teacher. With the rising standards of education around the world, there is much emphasis on the teachers’ training and credentials – whether they have passed a simple Montessori Course, or have a PhD in Education! While teaching at any level is a stable career option, it is the certification and training methods applied by the teacher that helps them secure the right jobs. Continue reading What are the Advantages of joining Montessori Training